Pages

Total Pageviews

Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 May 2015

How I Have Been Using C.O.P.E This Week

         This Is How I Have Been Using C.O.P.E  This Week
I have been using curiosity really well this week because I have been asking questions like what does that word mean? or other sort of questions. 
I was open minded this week because I was Listening to every ones idea and also listened to Mr A ideas.
I was also persisting this week because I wasn't going to give up no mater what anyone says.
I showed empathy this week because I felt bad for others when they fall over or hurt them self by doing something or someone hurt their feelings.
C.O.P.E means at our school C is curiosity and curiosity is pretty much just asking questions like what dose that mean.
O means open minded and open minded means listening to every ones ideas and respecting it.
P means persistence and persistence means don't give up keep on trying.
E means empathy and empathy means that you feel for others.           




     

No comments:

Post a Comment