Pages

Total Pageviews

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 April 2015

te wera camp

  Te wera camp 2015
The activity I found best is the great te wera challenge because you work as a team and everyone gets a turn, because you doing an activity that involves everyone. You had to go to most  activities for one of your challenges  then, you come back to the kitchen to receive your next card for your next challenge. My favorite part of the te wera challenge was the night line part because you need to derekt one of your teammates to the top of the hill. Everyone laughs at cooper on the night line because we told him to duck because we were tricking that there was, tree in the way. Don’t forget the sheep activity most of the sheep walked the WRONG!!! way and I started to laugh out loud HaHaHa!!!. Then I was starting to get confused and Anoud. Until the next activity and a terribly hugely gigantakley long walk for kayaking and raft building I jumped off the kayak but definitely not off the raft because it wasn’t very stable or safe.Especially my favorite part of the te wera challenge is archery because I like bow and arrows.  
A fun event at camp
The funniest moment          

2 comments:

  1. Kayden, I've really enjoyed the excitement and enthusiasm you have shared about Te Wera camp. I'm also impressed with the language you have used - involved, direct, confusing, annoyed, stable. I look forward to reading more of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad, Grandad and I loved coming out to visit Kayden. It was a long way to drive but it was really great seeing all of the fun things you had been doing.

    ReplyDelete